Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
priyanka chhabra
Pages
Home
Shape of trees
A Summer Flu
Shame was a place inside
Blog
News
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
illustration
markers
September 09, 2008
i got new MARKERS!!!
as soon as I got my hands on some blank paper with me new markers.., these were marked on the last pages of a friend's scrapbook. (you can also have a look at his blog at
http://www.aliamitabha.blogsopt.com/)
Comments
sherry
said…
Hello!
You made very good paintings through your markers. I like first one very much. Good luck.
===================================
Ifra :)
nitishrocks
Priyanka Chhabra
said…
thanks for writing in sherry!
Anonymous said…
keep going on ...and on....
ya the works look really potent here....
Priyanka Chhabra
said…
hehe:)...
Anonymous said…
wow...this you made with markers..very pretty :)
Comments
You made very good paintings through your markers. I like first one very much. Good luck.
===================================
Ifra :)
nitishrocks
ya the works look really potent here....